Advanced PDF Password Recovery Pro 5.05.97 Full Serial Key
Features and Benefits
- Supports all versions of Adobe Acrobat, including Acrobat X
- Supports GPU acceleration
- Supports all third-party products producing PDF files
- Instantly unlocks PDF documents with printing, copying and editing restrictions
- Removes “owner” and “user” passwords
- Recovers passwords to open
- Supports 40-bit and 128-bit RC4 encryption as well as 128-bit and 256-bit AES encryption
- Patented Thunder Tables® technology recovers 40-bit passwords in a matter of minutes
- Dictionary and brute-force attacks with user-defined masks and advanced templates
- Three editions to satisfy the most demanding and savvy customers
- Optionally removes JScript code, form fields and digital signatures
- Batch mode allows automatic processing of multiple files
- Highly optimized low-level code optimized for modern multi-core CPUs
Remove annoying restrictions from PDF files! Advanced PDF Password Recovery instantly unlocks PDF documents that restrict you of printing, editing or copying of data to clipboard. This is by far the most common protection found in PDF files. If you can open a document without a password, but cannot print it at all or are restricted to low-quality output, or if you cannot copy data to clipboard or cannot edit the document, read no further and get Advanced PDF Password Recovery Standard edition!
Passwords to Open
What if you can’t open a PDF document at all without knowing the correct password? In that case, you’ll need the password recovery feature found in the Professional and Enterprise editions of Advanced PDF Password Recovery.
The PDF format specifies two types of protection: the weak 40-bit and the strong 128-bit encryption. Advanced PDF Password Recovery guarantees the recovery of 40-bit keys by attacking the encryption key instead of attempting to guess the password. While the Professional edition takes up to several days to recover a PDF document protected with a 40-bit key, the Enterprise edition can unlock an encrypted PDF in a matter of minutes!
Thunder Tables® Technology (Patented)
The unique Thunder Tables® technology developed by ElcomSoft uses pre-computed tables to significantly speed up the recovery of 40-bit keys. The technology is available in the Enterprise edition, and will unlock a protected document in a matter of minutes instead of days.
Strong Password Recovery
If the PDF is protected with a strong 128-bit or 256-bit key, Advanced PDF Password Recovery performs a range of attacks on the PDF file document in order to obtain the original password. But even then you’re not left without options!
Most passwords used by living beings are based on a word or phrase. Performing a dictionary attack by attempting different combinations of cases and variations of words and characters before reverting to a comprehensive brute-force attack allows for considerate time savings shall the attack succeed.
Brute Force Attack
If the password does not fall into any dictionary, Advanced PDF Password Recovery attempts all possible combinations of passwords by performing the brute force attack. The highly optimized low-level code provides the best-in-class performance for the brute-force password recovery. Multi-threaded optimization ensures optimum performance on the modern multi-core CPUs.
Mac Computers: Advanced PDF Password Recovery may not run on Mac running Windows 2000/XP/Vista on a virtual machine (using Virtual PC, VMWare, Parallels or other virtualization software).
DRM and Third-Party Security Plug-ins: Advanced PDF Password Recovery does not support PDF files protected using Digital Rights Management (DRM) technology or any third-party party security plug-ins such as FileOpen (FOPN_fLock).
Version 5.0 works with PDF files created in Adobe Acrobat X (with 256-bit AES encryption), with multi-core and multi-processor support and hardware acceleration using NVIDIA cards.
- MF-Advanced PDF Password Recovery Pro 5.05.9 Trial - (44MB)
- Advanced PDF Password Recovery Pro 5.05.9 Serial Key - (Form.txt)